UK LASER CUTTING SERVICES
Sheet Metal Processes
The Saint Anns Sheet Metal Company manufacture a vast range of laser cut sheet metal components in a mixture of materials (including colour coated):
- Laser profiling using the latest TRUMPF 3030 L49 MODEL WITH INTEGRATED SHEET LOADER AND UNLOADER
- CNC punching with the Amada 255 CNC turret punch press.
- CNC bending with Amada and Promicam press brakes.
- Welding – mig welding, tig welding and spot welding.
- Thread and nut inserting.
- Production tox jointing to achieve a similar strength to self-piercing but without cutting sheet metal layers.
- Powder Coating – A dry finishing process that continues to grow in popularity.
- Metal Plating – A thin layer of metal coating a sub-layer.
- Hot Dip Galvanizing – Coating iron and steel with a layer of zinc.
- Even More Sheet Metal Processes.
Sheet metal is exceptionally versatile. It can be formed and shaped by a variety of processes. All variations can produce different shapes and sizes.